CBSE Practical Exam Time Table 2022 Date Sheet

CBSE Practical Exam Time Table 2022 Date Sheet CBSE Class 10th 12th Practical Exam Date Sheet 2022 CBSE Board will release the CBSE 10th time table 2022 on the official website

CBSE Practical Exam Time Table 2022 Date Sheet

CBSE Practical Exam Time Table 2022 Date Sheet
CBSE Practical Exam Time Table 2022 Date Sheet

The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will soon release cbse datasheet 2022 for 10th and 12th classes. The CBSE has informed about the definite conduct of the examination by halting rumours of class X and Class XII CBSE board examinations spreading on social media in May. “Board examinations will definitely be conducted and the schedule for the same will be released soon,” board secretary Anurag Tripathi said during a webenaar on the new education policy conducted by Assocham. “The Secretary informed that the method of conducting and evaluation of examinations is being planned.

Tentative Dates of 12th Practical Examinations Declared

On the other hand, according to various media reports, the CBSE board has announced the dates of practical examinations for classes XII. As per the information received, the Board has announced the conduct of CBS Board Practical Exam 2021 for students of Class XII in various streams in schools across the country from 1st January to 8th February. However, the Board clarified that the dates of CBSE board 12th practical exam 2021 are probable and the definite dates of experimental examinations as per stream and subject can be announced with CBSE Datesheet 2021.

Datesheet for 10th and 12th Board Examinations to be released soon, practical exam to be held between 1st January to 8th February

In view of Kovid-19, late academic session began in schools across the country. Most of the schools are still closed and classes are going on online. The board has reduced the syllabus by 30 per cent, yet it is also becoming difficult for students and teachers to complete the remaining 70 per cent due to paucity of time and resources. Meanwhile, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has started preparations for board examinations for 2021.

A few days ago, CBSE secretary Anurag Tripathi, while rejecting the apprehensions of cancellation of the 2021 board examination, had definitely talked about the examinations. Now, the possible dates of practical exams for Class XII have been declared on behalf of CBSE. Also, standard operating procedures (SOPs) have been prepared for the same.

The board has said that the 12th practical examinations will be taken up between 1st January 2021 to 8th February 2022. However, the final decision on the dates is yet to be finalised. The final notification of the practical exam schedule will then be issued.

Official website CBSE : Click Here

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: